If you have not gotten chance to read the first 7 parts of this series, I strongly suggest you do so otherwise the rest of this material will not make as much sense as it should. For those of you who have been reading I realize this is getting tedious and at times redundant but there are so many counter points about this carbohydrate myth that require such painstaking explanation that they have become necessary and I dare say pivotal to clearing up this dogma.
Any who, Think of this series like a book. You don't just start reading the middle chapters unless your some type of weirdo...eh then again only a weirdo would dedicate hours of his or her time writing essays for no financial compensation. What the heck then, Start reading here if so choose. So to Cliff notes (gonna call it Carb Notes) the first 7 segments for you here we go:
Carb Notes (TM pending):
- Many people are under the impression that carbohydrates are solely responsible for their adiposity ( i.e ther body fat)
- They blame them so much that they read a bunch of books about "Carb Shaming" where the authors regurgitate the same "this is how you get fat and sick" logic over and over again.
- The logic goes like this: Eat Bread -> Blood Sugar Rises -> Your Muscle cells Become "carb resistant" because of spiking your blood sugar over and over again and the Carbs subsequently get stored as fat.
- What most people don't realize is that any form of macro-nutrient (i.e carb, fat or protein) can be stored as fat, with or without the actions of insulin
- Diabetes is sign of lack of sugar in your cells and failure to thrive, not too much and "over thriving"